Services / General Insurance / Landlord Buildings & Contents Insurance
Landlord Building and Contents Insurance / General Insurance Services and Advice

Landlord building and contents cover is designed especially for tenanted properties and has different terms to household cover.

On this type of cover there is the option to include rent guarantee to cover your rental income if your tenants do not pay you, and also legal cover to help deal with tenants who do not leave the property when asked or leave the property in poor condition.

As a landlord, a standard home insurance may not provide enough cover, so that’s where landlords’ insurance comes in handy. Also known as buy-to-let insurance, it typically includes buildings insurance to cover against events such as fire, flooding and subsidence. And if you’re renting out a furnished property, it’s worth considering contents insurance as this can protect everything from your furniture to the TV you provide to your tenants.


Landlord’s portfolio cover can be arranged for clients with more than one property which can often create a cost saving as well as being convenient and offering ease of use. Properties can be added and removed when appropriate. Please contact our specialist Landlord Building and Content Insurance team for further information and or enquiries.

For more details on Landlord Building and Contents Insurance, or for more information / enquiries on General Insurance, please contact Prestige Financial Solutions

Privacy Preferences
When you visit our website, it may store information through your browser from specific services, usually in form of cookies. Please note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our website and the services we offer.